Introducing, Ms. Hahn

Salesianum Introduces Its Newest Math Teacher

Mrs. Hahn joins Salesianum’s Math Department

Houston Tyree '19, Contributor

Salesianum welcomes Ms. Hahn as one of the newest math teachers in the school. She is teaching four different courses this year that range from Algebra 1, to AP Calculus BC. “It will be a challenging schedule, but I am excited to embrace the challenge and give it my all,” said Ms. Hahn.

Ms. Hahn is originally from Connecticut and received her undergraduate and masters degrees from Villanova University where she double majored in education and mathematics for her undergraduate degree and studied teacher leadership for her masters. While in her one of her masters classes, she just so happened to sit next to Mr. Sutherland, who told her all about Salesianum. Mr. Sutherland’s intriguing description motivated Ms. Hahn to apply to Salesianum after graduating, for the second time, from Villanova.

After only her first few weeks with the school, she saw the community that has formed under the gold “S” and already loves the atmosphere. Ms. Hahn happily explained that the school wants to embrace everyone in every way possible to ensure students and faculty alike are enjoying their time as a part of Salesianum. Her goal for this year and the future is to be a valuable part of our community and to share her gifts in every way possible.